Tuesday, October 7, 2014

RAW Brownie Bites

Who doesn't like brownies, really??? Is there anyone?! Well the answer is me, lol! I always think I love sweets, then i take a bite, feel horrible guilt and it leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth. So since going raw I rarely have any cravings for sweets, mainly because I keep myself very full of high carbs fruity goodness so I'm usually never left with any need for anything else. But then your Birthday comes around and everybody wants you to eat cake, so I came up with these brownie bites instead! Complete guilt free, fat from nuts, high carb, deliciousness! Although, i seriously still could only eat one because they taste just like brownies and leave a bitter taste in my mouth, lol! Someday I will learn not to even try! But until then, i will just have to eat one of these everyday for the next 7 days, haha!!!! Poor me, lol! 


Ingredients

1 cup Pitted Dates chopped
1/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup cashews
1/3 cup Raw Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder
dash of sea salt

Place ingredianys in food processor or blender and chop until fine. Start rolling some brownie bites. Add optional toppings such as; crushed nuts, cinnamon, salt, chia seeds, or whatever your heart fancies. If your consistency is too dry, adding another date until desired. Then enjoy your guilt free dessert!

115 Calories a bite.
Save the leftovers in the freezer for later.



No comments:

Post a Comment