Monday, January 14, 2013

Our Growing Nest


Yep, we are welcoming a new addition to our nest in June! We are absolutely ecstatic. We just told our family and friends at Christmas with a little handmade gift, I'm going to be sharing with you. I'm sure you'll catch our theme, wink! We've got 3 more weeks before we find out what Baby Helgeson will be, but I'm hoping girl, because otherwise our boy will have a very girly vintage nursery thats almost already all furnished, lol... my mom and i couldn't resist. But here's a look into how we told our family and friends :) How did you spill the beans when you found out???

Christmas Morning Breakfast
First we buttered them up with some breakfast.
Eggs (w/ spinach, bacon, & cheese), hash browns, cookies, milk, mimosa's, and parfaits.

For the Egg Recipe (Click Here)


Then presented them with a little box filled with our secret!

and here's what was inside


Instructions on the inside said to crack the egg!
Inside was our message!
We had so much fun finally sharing our surprise! It was so difficult not telling anyone, especially my sister and sister-in-laws. I can't wait to share my holistic DIY's for Baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment