Saturday, May 3, 2014

RAW Tropicana Delight Smoothie

I love morning time! As a teenager and young adult, I dreaded mornings. Dddreaded!!!! As a mother, they are my favorite time of day. I awake to see a cute little person cuddled up next to me, and as soon as his eyes open. I receive a cute little Hi ( still sounding more like haaa-e ) and a wave ( He just learned how, so he is waving constantly now ), either way it's adorable. My little man is so happy in the morning, he just wants to cuddle with mommy and play in bed while I slowly wake up. Then off to the kitchen for some Nanners and Blueberries while Momma whips up a SMOOTHIE. This morning I had an urge to create another new smoothie recipe and boy was I delighted when it came out so delicious. I'm still sippn' on it now! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's a Tropical Delight in your mouth. I just love when my mouth explodes with sweet flavor. There is no way you can have a bad day after this smoothie.

1 1/2 cups Strawberry
1/2 Pineapple
1 Mango

I topped mine with some Blackberries and Chia Seeds just as an extra treat :)



CHOP . BLEND . ENJOY

This is probably my favorite smoothie!
This one below has two cups strawberries in it.
Yup, Still amazing!


Nutrition Info:

319 Calories
80g Carbs
3g Protein
3g Fat
11% Iron
0 Cholesterol
19% Magnesium 
8% Phosphorus 
12g Fiber
968mg Potassium, K
7% Calcium
14% Vitamin E
372% Vitamin C 
34% Vitamin A
230% Manganese ( that's all that recommended in the day, in one serving )
21% Riboflavin
26% Thiamin




No comments:

Post a Comment