Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Grapefruit Slushie

It's the middle of summer here in Missouri and it's hotter than frick. I am not the kind of person who enjoys heat, although of course I love swimming and the beach (I'm not nuts). I am one of those people (those freaks) who loves the winter (don't hate), i love snow, crisp air, and being able to hike, bike, and enjoy outdoors without evil mosquitos pestering me, worrying about ticks, snakes, or large scary man eating animals. I like hibernating animals, as I find myself regularly in predicaments where I've almost been ravaged, torn, and consumed by these beasts (btw, i love animals, I am vegan you know). But that's a whole other post. So here we are in the Midwest, hotter than Frick summer day. My sister and I are avid runners and just back from scalding long run, we sat enjoying the AC in the car on the way back home. Our tongues were begging for something freezing cold and hydrating. In the midst of our foggy minded, dehydrated, completely exhausted state. We pondered the greatest slushy ever. The grapefruit slushy.




CRUSH . BLEND . ENJOY .


WARNING: IT'S SO GOOD YOU'LL WANT TO DRINK IT SO FAST, DON'T, YOU'LL GET A BRAIN FREEZE. TRUST ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment