Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vanilla Paradise Smoothie

Good Morning everyone! I am so excited to share my passion with you today. I am a health nut, always have been. I am also a perfectionist. These two attributes together are a dangerous combination. Im always conquering some new recipe, adding improvements to my diet and workout, and concocting new plans of attack. My family was introduced two years ago to Juice Plus. I took it while I was pregnant with my now One Year Old Son (healthiest baby ever), instead of prenatal vitamins because I knew that they were much better for me than those created in a lab - vitamins. Juice Plus is Whole Food capsules with 26 fruits, vegetables, & Grains (Gluten Free & Vegan). How can you beat receiving that much nutrition and that many servings of fruits and veggies in a day. I'm a raw vegan and I can't beat that. Which is why since taking it, I have so much more energy, my eczema cleared up, my arthritis and inflammation has vanished, I have not been sick in over two years, so my immune system is stronger ( I have an immune disease, prior to JP+ I was sick all the time) and I'm no longer taking any medications, that's down 17 medications. I feel vibrant, stronger than ever, & now I am getting my life back. If you have not read my Health Story, click here

So here's today! I am starting Juice Plus's Complete Shakes. I am so ramped up and excited to start my new routine of two shakes a day. For the next 30 days I will be sharing with you my Health & Weight Loss Progress. While I was very sick I gained a whopping 80 lbs. I have now lost 40 lbs exactly and JP Complete is gonna give me the nutrition I need to lose the rest. So stayed tuned for updates along my journey.


Here's my first Shake/Smoothie Recipe. I am glad to share with you that it was delicious. Complete comes in French Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate. I choose the Vanilla for this recipe because I wanted something creamy to go with my peaches and bananas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment