Monday, July 21, 2014

Make Your Own Complete Smoothie

Today is day five of my Shakedown! Also known as Transform 30, it's a 30 day Challenge to get your body back on track. I have already lost 5 lbs. The Plan I follow is to replace two meals with JP+ Complete Shakes and take the Juice Plus Capsule Trio of Garden, Orchard, and Vineyard. I also have added Bodybuilding back into my regimen, so I am now running 3x a week using the 10K trainer from Zen Labs, I cross train on the elliptical and weight lift the days in between runs. I also incorporate an ab workout, squats, pushups, pull-ups, lunges, and yoga in everyday. I am still working on my handstand though, although I am getting closer. So about making those delicious smoothie / shakes twice a day, how can you possibly ever keep that interesting and fresh, right?! Well, actually it's easy! I typically am super basic and use a base of 1/2-1cup water with half a tray of ice, one scoop either Vanilla or Chocolate Complete, and toss in some fruit, sometimes some spices or mint. Here are some of my recipes using Complete, Chocolate Covered Cherry and Vanilla Paradise. I will continuously be adding more, so make sure to check back or keep updated by following me on Pinterest, I pin them to my Juice Plus, Little Green Owl Blog, and Drink It Up Boards as I make my blog entries. But Here's a guide anyhow :) I hope you like them as much as I do.


To get started enjoying these shakes and smoothies, you can visit the online store here

No comments:

Post a Comment