Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Salmon Patties


Salmon Patties (Serves 4)

1 oz   Canned Salmon
1       Egg
7       Saltine Crackers
         Olive Oil

 Crush saltine crackers in a medium sized bowl (I use a potato masher). Add egg and salmon and mix together until even consistency. Make 4 equal sized round balls. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a medium sized skillet and heat up on a medium low heat. Once oil is heated add salmon balls to skillet, flatten ball into a patty (not to much though). Brown on bottom, takes about 4-5 minutes, then flip. Flatten a little more and turn temperature down to between medium low and low for about 7-10 minutes until done. Enjoy!!! My dad's made these for me since I was born :) Hope you and your family enjoy them too, honestly I love them with Mac n' Cheese and Fried Apples... or for lunch spinach and Grilled apples...recipe for these skinny apples (HERE), and the recipe for my favorite way of cooking spinach coming soon...

Nutritional Facts: (per Serving)
Calories 196
Carbs      4g
Fat          9g
Protein  24g

No comments:

Post a Comment