Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I'm definitely not one to ever promote eating anything high fat, plant based or not. However, I'm a realist and know a lot of people love having a healthy snack or two up their sleeve. If one is going to eat fats, why not some healthy ones right. So I was having a I didn't eat enough calories and carbs for breakfast kind of morning so I went to the cupboard to whip up something sweet. By accident it ended up like cookie dough and was freaking delicious and the perfect amount to share between me and my little guy, and completely satisfied my craving. Who doesn't love cookie dough, right?! Especially a healthy all vegan one, that's actually filled with lots of nutrients and macro nutrition. There is even nutrition from 24 plants in there! Enjoy!!!!


This recipe is very customizable. You can change up honey or agave for syrup. Carob chips, chocolate chips, or cacao nibs. Peanut Butter switched out for any nut butter, pb2 or even blended dates. You could even switch out the chocolate complete for vanilla and have a whole different flavor.

These would even be perfect for rolling into little balls and freezing for a party or individual bites for after dinner dessert. I split mine up into two servings, although it is a normal size for 1 person so don't feel bad if you indulge a little. :)

Calories per recipe 364
Carbs                     40g
Fat                         17g
Protein                   18g
More than 8g of fiber


No comments:

Post a Comment