Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Toothbrush Love

Have you ever really though much about what products you use on your body? For instance as a hairstylist years ago, I was informed that using wood and natural bristles are best for your hair! After you think about it, it makes sense right?! Well we have always bought chemical free products as we have replaced old ones. But moving to Wisconsin has made it so much easier. We pretty much threw out all our old crap. Yep, crap! So of course we needed to buy new stuff!!! Shopping!!!!!! Actually, I hate shopping. So i drove to my local amazon and ordered some good ole' eco friendly non-toxic goodies to restock my home and I will be showing you over the next several weeks, some of my favorites!

    As a Mommy of a two year who is very interested in brushing his teeth, we started out with a cute little silicone one made by Green Sprout. He loved it, and I was happy he could chew on that non-toxic brush as much as he wanted. However, some little girl decided to grab it and shove it in her mouth one day, my poor baby was traumatized, lol! So in search of some new brushes was on my list. I decided to try these babies out! And then of course I had to personalize them for each member of our family! By the way, mine is the green one. The guys are purple and pink, they are so manly!


I'm not a complete Saint yet, so I painted them with acrylic paint from the $1 store and Modge Podge, also from the $1 store. You can find these toothbrushes on Amazon HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment